New developed L-Band Beacon Tracking Receiver
Homepage / New developed L-Band Beacon Tracking Receiver
The Model BR3500L Version 2 is the latest release of our reliable series of BR3500L Beacon Receivers. The Model 3500-L features an input of 950 – 2200 MHz, Digital Level reference setting, Ethernet connectivity with M&C control interface, and power up temperature compensation for rapid signal acquisition. Frequency selection on 10 kHz steps may be accomplished from the front panel or via remote control. Pre‑detection noise bandwidth of 50 kHz (or factory option of 25 kHz) facilitates accurate tracking at very low C/N levels.
- Wide bandwidth, 950 to 2200 MHz standard
- Digital level reference setting, -40 to -100 dBm on 0.5 dB steps
- Ethernet connectivity with M&C control interface
- NEW Version 2.0 M&C control interface allows for remote monitoring from one or multiple locations
- RS-232 and Ethernet All Standard
- Temperature stabilization compensation.
The output of the Beacon Receiver is a DC voltage proportional to the input signal level to facilitate both antenna tracking control and automatic power control. A Loss of Carrier indicator is provided in the event the tracking signal is lost. Form “C” relay contacts provide an external Loss of Carrier Alarm. A front panel VFD or SSC GUI (via your computer) displays operating frequency, relative signal level, carrier lock or alarm, and input level.Probecom new beacon Tracking receiver